1. Make dua to Allah (swt) to shower His Mercy on those who have been killed in Palestine
and give patience and console their families and give much strength to our brothers and
sisters in the land of Palestine. May Allah (swt) unite the Ummah together. Ameen.
2. Make donations to the many charities that are available including:
3. Keep a collection box for donations at your work. Any amount of money will help our brothers
and sisters in Need.
4. Organise your very own fundraiser. This could include a variety of options such as:
* Note that many businesses or restaurants may be able to help sponsor your event.
- Street collections
- Speaker events
- Dinner events
- Family fun day
- Sponsored events (such as a run or walk)
- At home event (inviting neighbours and friends for tea - selling the biscuits and cakes)
5. Volunteer your time to help any of the charities mentioned above along with Palestinian
organisations such as the Palestine Solidarity Campaign (http://www.palestinecampaign.org)
6. Sign up with the many petitions listed on this website. If you are aware of any others
please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Write letters to television channels that are airing bias and inaccurate reporting. Your
letters could make a difference in what is being portrayed to the world.
8. Join protests in support of ending the genocide against our Palestinian brothers and sisters.
There is a list of protests on this website, however, if you know of any more please email them to
9. Learn anything you can about Palestine. Get information from books, websites, newspaper,
or Palestinian friends and then let others know about it.
10. Write letters to your local MP regarding the Gaza situation. You may also email them there is
a listing of addresses here: www.parliament.uk. More information can be found on the petition part
of this website.
11. Donate your old clothes to Islamic Relief clothing banks around the United Kingdom. For more
information click here.