|Title:  Terms and Conditions |
is the interactive on-line service on the World Wide Web of the Internet,
consisting of information services and content provided by “islamchannel.tv”,
affiliates of “islamchannel.tv” and other third parties.
Access to and use of this site "islamchannel.tv" is
provided by the "islamchannel.tv" subject to the following terms:
By using "islamchannel.tv" you agree to be legally bound by these
terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of
"islamchannel.tv". If you do not agree to be legally bound by all
the following terms please do not access and/or use
"islamchannel.tv" may change these terms at any time by posting
changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware
of any changes made by the "islamchannel.tv". Your continued use
of "islamchannel.tv" after changes are posted means you agree to
be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of "islamchannel.tv"
You may not, and assist anyone to, or attempt to copy,
reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available
to the public, or otherwise use "islamchannel.tv" content in
any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree
not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any
"islamchannel.tv" content except for your own personal,
non-commercial use. Any other use of "islamchannel.tv" content
requires the prior written permission of the "islamchannel.tv".
agree to use "islamchannel.tv" only for lawful purposes, and in
a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone
else's use and enjoyment of "islamchannel.tv". Prohibited
behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any
person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the
normal flow of dialogue within "islamchannel.tv".
are solely responsible for keeping your ‘Islamchannel.tv’ account
username and password (if you have them) confidential and you are
responsible for all activity that occurs under your IslamChannel .tv
account. Please refer to the Additional Terms within the ‘Forum’ Section
of the website which also apply.
can read how ‘islamchannel.tv’ uses your personal details in the Privacy
and Cookies policy which forms part of the Terms. If there is any
inconsistency between the Privacy and Cookies Policy and the Terms and
Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.
and Limitation of Liability
"islamchannel.tv" content, including the
information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or
relating to the "islamchannel.tv" and/or
"islamchannel.tv" services are provided "AS IS" and
on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any
kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent
permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory
quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement,
compatibility, security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will the
"islamchannel.tv" be liable for any of the following losses
or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or
otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated
profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of
goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties;
or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages
arising from the use of "islamchannel.tv" regardless of the form
"islamchannel.tv" does not warrant that functions contained
in "islamchannel.tv" content will be uninterrupted or error
free, that defects will be corrected, or that
"islamchannel.tv" or the server that makes it available are
free of viruses or bugs. The Islam Channel reserves the right to
modify, suspend or discontinue all or part of any Islamchannel.tv
content or any part of the islamchannel.tv content without giving you
If ‘islamchannel.tv’ includes links to a number of
external websites where appropriate to help users find other related
information, ‘islamchannel.tv’ cannot guarantee the reliability of
those links nor the accuracy of information on other organisations'
websites. A link from us to another website does not imply endorsement
of that organisation nor of their information.
shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of
"islamchannel.tv", including chat rooms and forums, to
determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules
established by "islamchannel.tv" and to satisfy any law,
regulation or authorized government request.
"islamchannel.tv" shall have the right in its sole discretion
to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted
on "islamchannel.tv". Without limiting the foregoing,
"islamchannel.tv" shall have the right to remove any material
that "islamchannel.tv", in its sole discretion, finds to be
in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
names, images and logos identifying the "islamchannel.tv",
"islamchannel.tv" Worldwide or third parties and their
products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and
trade marks of the "islamchannel.tv", "islamchannel.tv"
parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as
conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right
to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the
"islamchannel.tv", "islamchannel.tv" Worldwide
Limited, or any other third party.
About the law:
You may not submit any defamatory or
illegal material of any nature in "islamchannel.tv"
Communities or subject “islamchannel.tv” services and the content
to any derogatory treatment or use them in such a way that would
bring the Islam Channel into disrepute or cause the Islam Channel
to incur liability to any third party. This includes text,
graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the
intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly
prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own
original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the
rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade
secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. The
views expressed in "islamchannel.tv" Community areas are
those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the
If you have any questions about the
Terms of your use of ‘islamchannel.tv’ or if you have any comments
or complaints about the site, you can contact us on the email
address provided in the Contact section of this site.
The Terms and Conditions shall be
covered by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and
Wales. Any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions shall
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England
Women's Am Competition Rules:
Women’s AM competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Islam Channel Limited or any related companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition.
3. The competition consists of a multiple choice question.
4. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Entries should be submitted by email to womensAM@islamchannel.tv, together with your full name, postal address and contact number in order to receive the prize.
6. The closing date for receipt of entry is every Friday at 4pm following the broadcast of the show launching on Monday 30th March 2015.
7. In no event will Islam Channel Limited plus its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, or its, directors, employees, representatives or agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of participating in the competition.
8. Maximum number of one entry per household. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. One or two(depending on the competition) winner/s will be randomly selected from all the entrants with the correct answer and shall be announced via the website www.islamchannel.tv on Thursdays after 4pm.
10. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. All terms and conditions subject to change without notice
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.